Contact Details1550 E Gude Dr, Rockville, Maryland, USA 20850-1339
1550 E Gude Dr, Rockville, Maryland, USA 20850-1339
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system diseases. It is developing several product candidates in neurology and psychiatry to address opportunities in epilepsy and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc. is based in Rockville, Maryland.
|Name||Position||Total Annual Compensation||Year||Percent Change in Compensation|
|CEO, President and Secretary||$1,651,133||2014||-36.2%|
|CFO and Vice President||$728,615||2014||-5.3%|
|Chief Medical Officer and Divisional Executive VP||$741,945||2014||28.4%|
|Agency||Product or Service||Signed Date||Obligation Amount|
|Department of Veterans Affairs||Drugs and Biologicals||October 01, 2013||$0|
|Department of Veterans Affairs||Drugs and Biologicals||September 10, 2014||$0|
- Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
|Sales Volume||$144 million|
|Exchange||NASDAQ Global Market|
|Bid||16.47 x 200|
|Ask||16.52 x 300|
|Day`s Range||16.34 - 16.60|
|52-Week Range||10.13 - 21.26|
|Average Volume (1M)||792,831|
|Market Cap.||$825.97 Million|
|Last Dividend Amount||0|
|1y Target Price Est.||24.4|
Summary of Form-D Filings
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc. has filed 2 Form Ds since 2008. Of these filings, 1 has been for a unique offering.
- Through these filings, they have raised $30,000,000, and reported $0 remaining.
- They have not paid finder`s fees or sales commissions in connection with these offerings.
- They have not used any of the proceeds from its offerings to pay officers or directors.
- The types of securities they have issued are Debt.
- They have relied on the following exemptions in past filings Rule 506.
Analysis of Past Filings
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc. has filed about as many filings as an average company in the Pharmaceuticals category.
- They have had about as many unique offerings as an average company in the Pharmaceuticals category.
- The total amount raised they have raised is 908% higher than the average for a company in the Pharmaceuticals category.
|Filing Date||Filing Type||Total Offering Amount||Total Amount Raised||Total Remaining For Sale|
|February 16, 2012||Amendment||$30,000,000||$30,000,000||$0|
|February 02, 2011||New||$25,000,000||$15,000,000||$10,000,000|
|Period Ending||Dec. 31, 2015||Sep. 30, 2015||Jun. 30, 2015||Mar. 31, 2015|
|Cost of Revenue||2,795||2,248||1,762||1,618|
|Selling General and Administrative||23,566||22,900||23,336||19,402|
|Depreciation and Amortization||-||-||-||-|
|Other Operating Expenses||-||-||-||-|
|Total Operating Expenses||35,806||34,277||31,976||24,703|
|Other Income/Expenses Net||-||-||-||-|
|Earnings Before Interest and Taxes||6,850||4,309||3,076||3,430|
|Income Before Tax||7,046||4,280||2,667||979|
|Income Tax Expense||174||58||662||62|
|Net Income from Continuing Ops||6,872||4,222||2,005||917|
|Effect of Accounting Changes||-||-||-||-|
|Preferred Stock and Other Adjustments||-||-||-||-|
|Net Income Applicable to Common Shares||6,872||4,222||2,005||917|