Contact Details8510 Colonnade Center Dr, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA 27615-3050
8510 Colonnade Center Dr, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA 27615-3050
Salix Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. is a large-sized organization in the pharmaceutical preparation companies industry located in Raleigh, NC. It opened its doors in 2015 and now has an estimated $123.8 million in yearly revenue and 887 employees.
|METOZOLV ODT||Hyperacidity, GERD, and ulcers|
|RELISTOR||Constipation and bowel cleansers|
|XIFAXAN 550mg||Hepatic encephalopathy|
|Name||Position||Total Annual Compensation||Year||Percent Change in Compensation|
|CEO and President||$6,600,959||2013||11.2%|
|CFO and Divisional Executive VP||$2,039,993||2013||9.9%|
|Divisional Executive VP and Other Executive Officer||$1,968,771||2013||10.9%|
|Divisional Executive VP||$1,802,054||2013||9.0%|
|Chairman of the Board||$431,000||2003||-24.7%|
|Divisional Former Vice President and Former Chief Medical Officer||$402,192||2006||9.3%|
|Chief Medical Officer and Divisional Vice President||$246,140||2003||-8.0%|
|CEO, President and Director|
|Other Corporate Officer|
- Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- Drugs Acting On The Gastrointestinal Or Genitourinary System
|Sales Volume||$13.5 million|
|Exchange||NASDAQ Global Select Market|
|52-Week Range||91.47 - 172.75|
|Average Volume (1M)||6,544,812|
|Market Cap.||$11,098.4 Million|
|Last Dividend Amount||0|
|1y Target Price Est.||153.7|
Summary of Form-D Filings
- Salix Pharmaceuticals Ltd has filed 1 Form Ds since 2008. Of these filings, 1 has been for a unique offering.
- Through these filings, they have raised $750,000,000.
- They have not paid finder`s fees or sales commissions in connection with these offerings.
- They have not used any of the proceeds from its offerings to pay officers or directors.
- The types of securities they have issued are Debt.
- They have relied on the following exemptions in past filings Rule 506(b).
Analysis of Past Filings
- Salix Pharmaceuticals Ltd has filed about as many filings as an average company in the Pharmaceuticals category.
- They have had about as many unique offerings as an average company in the Pharmaceuticals category.
- The total amount raised they have raised is 25,098% higher than the average for a company in the Pharmaceuticals category.
|Period Ending||Dec. 31, 2014||Sep. 30, 2014||Jun. 30, 2014||Mar. 31, 2014|
|Cost of Revenue||30,218||86,111||104,567||116,940|
|Selling General and Administrative||137,072||177,582||138,362||207,098|
|Depreciation and Amortization||216,600||54,042||53,910||53,897|
|Other Operating Expenses||(13,786)||76,549||10,149||4,039|
|Total Operating Expenses||436,917||430,962||332,564||423,196|
|Other Income/Expenses Net||-||-||-||-|
|Earnings Before Interest and Taxes||(423,441)||(89,415)||42,976||(20,217)|
|Income Before Tax||(467,326.9)||(134,150)||511||(62,618)|
|Income Tax Expense||(179,683)||(41,042)||93||(28,041)|
|Net Income from Continuing Ops||(287,644)||(93,108)||418||(34,577)|
|Effect of Accounting Changes||-||-||-||-|
|Preferred Stock and Other Adjustments||-||-||-||-|
|Net Income Applicable to Common Shares||(287,644)||(93,108)||418||(34,577)|