Contact Details1 Kendall Sq Ste B7201, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA 02139-1670
1 Kendall Sq Ste B7201, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA 02139-1670
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and preparation to commercialize innovative medicines paired with companion diagnostics for the treatment of serious diseases, with a special focus on cancer. Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
|Name||Position||Total Annual Compensation||Year||Percent Change in Compensation|
|CEO and President||$1,729,159||2014||-15.2%|
|CFO and Treasurer||$645,151||2014||-33.4%|
|Other Corporate Officer||$881,844||2014||3.2%|
|Other Corporate Officer||$897,581||2014|
|Chief Scientific Officer and Senior VP||$1,317,608||2014||-9.6%|
- Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology)
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
- Commercial Physical Research
|Sales Volume||$89.3 million|
|Exchange||NASDAQ Global Market|
|Bid||8.14 x 400|
|Ask||8.15 x 100|
|Day`s Range||8.05 - 8.50|
|52-Week Range||5.27 - 13.67|
|Average Volume (1M)||2,173,202|
|Market Cap.||$1,003.93 Million|
|Last Dividend Amount||0|
|1y Target Price Est.||15.8|
Summary of Form-D Filings
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc. has filed 1 Form Ds since 2008. Of these filings, 1 has been for a unique offering.
- Through these filings, they have raised $77,000,000.
- They have not paid finder`s fees or sales commissions in connection with these offerings.
- They have not used any of the proceeds from its offerings to pay officers or directors.
- The types of securities they have issued are Equity.
- They have relied on the following exemptions in past filings Rule 506.
Analysis of Past Filings
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc. has filed about as many filings as an average company in the Pharmaceuticals category.
- They have had about as many unique offerings as an average company in the Pharmaceuticals category.
- The total amount raised they have raised is 2,487% higher than the average for a company in the Pharmaceuticals category.
|Filing Date||Filing Type||Total Offering Amount||Total Amount Raised||Total Remaining For Sale|
|April 11, 2011||New||$77,000,000||$77,000,000||$0|
|Period Ending||Dec. 31, 2015||Sep. 30, 2015||Jun. 30, 2015||Mar. 31, 2015|
|Cost of Revenue||-||-||-||-|
|Selling General and Administrative||19,335||16,956||12,315||9,189|
|Depreciation and Amortization||-||-||-||-|
|Other Operating Expenses||46||-||-||-|
|Total Operating Expenses||64,121||54,719||55,121||44,868|
|Other Income/Expenses Net||-||-||-||-|
|Earnings Before Interest and Taxes||(42,703)||(38,279)||(18,563)||(30,026)|
|Income Before Tax||(48,068)||(42,386)||(22,901)||(34,432)|
|Income Tax Expense||-||-||-||-|
|Net Income from Continuing Ops||(48,068)||(42,386)||(22,901)||(34,432)|
|Effect of Accounting Changes||-||-||-||-|
|Preferred Stock and Other Adjustments||-||-||-||-|
|Net Income Applicable to Common Shares||(47,826)||(42,594)||(22,778)||(34,759)|