Contact DetailsBothell, Washington 98041, USA
Bothell, Washington 98041, USA
Marina Biotech, Inc., formerly known as MDRNA, Inc., is a biotechnology company, focused on the development and commercialization of therapeutic products based on RNA interference (RNAi). The Company`s pipeline currently includes a clinical program in Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (a precancerous syndrome) and two preclinical programs in hepatocellular carcinoma and bladder cancer. Marina`s goal is to improve human health through the development of RNAi-based compounds and drug delivery technologies that together provide superior therapeutic options for patients. Marina Biotech, Inc. is headquartered in Bothell, Washington.
|Thomson Reuters PermID||4295907254 |
|Name||Position||Total Annual Compensation||Year||Percent Change in Compensation|
|Former CFO and Former Secretary||$1,049,404||2009||95.6%|
|Former Other Executive Officer||$949,234||2008||62.2%|
|Chief Scientific Officer and Divisional Senior VP||$550,366||2006||19.4%|
|CEO, Director and President||$503,082||2010||-32.1%|
|Divisional Former Senior VP||$481,376||2007||-8.4%|
|Other Corporate Officer||$308,698||2007||25.2%|
|Chief Scientific Officer||$306,248||2010||-51.2%|
|Director and Chairman of the Board||$170,662||2008||11.7%|
|Agency||Product or Service||Signed Date||Obligation Amount|
|National Aeronautics and Space Administration||Drugs and Biologicals||April 08, 2004||$55,000|
- Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
|Exchange||OTC Bulletin Board Pink Sheets (PK)|
|52-Week Range||0.12 - 0.64|
|Average Volume (1M)||69,409|
|Market Cap.||$4.1 Million|
|Last Dividend Amount||0|
Summary of Form-D Filings
- Marina Biotech, Inc. has filed 1 Form Ds since 2008. Of these filings, 1 has been for a unique offering.
- Through these filings, they have raised $6,000,000.
- They have not paid finder`s fees or sales commissions in connection with these offerings.
- They have not used any of the proceeds from its offerings to pay officers or directors.
- The types of securities they have issued are Equity and Security to be Acquired Upon Exercise of Option, Warrant or Other Right to Acquire Security.
- They have relied on the following exemptions in past filings Rule 506(b).
Analysis of Past Filings
- Marina Biotech, Inc. has filed 1 fewer filing compared to an average company in the Biotechnology category.
- They have had about as many unique offerings as an average company in the Biotechnology category.
- The total amount raised they have raised is 91% higher than the average for a company in the Biotechnology category.
|Period Ending||Dec. 31, 2015||Sep. 30, 2015||Jun. 30, 2015||Mar. 31, 2015|
|Cost of Revenue||-||-||-||-|
|Selling General and Administrative||593||1,022||1,192||1,061|
|Depreciation and Amortization||-||-||-||-|
|Other Operating Expenses||-||-||-||-|
|Total Operating Expenses||820||1,112||1,422||1,315|
|Other Income/Expenses Net||-||-||-||-|
|Earnings Before Interest and Taxes||(620)||(1,032)||(1,022)||(1,315)|
|Income Before Tax||560||1,459||904||414|
|Income Tax Expense||-||-||-||-|
|Net Income from Continuing Ops||560||1,459||904||414|
|Effect of Accounting Changes||-||-||-||-|
|Preferred Stock and Other Adjustments||-||690||-||-|
|Net Income Applicable to Common Shares||560||769||904||414|