Contact Details780 Memorial Dr, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA 02139-4613
780 Memorial Dr, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA 02139-4613
Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an innovative cancer drug discovery and development company that is seeking to leverage its strength in small molecule drug technologies to discover, develop, and deliver to patients best-in-class medicines for the treatment of cancer and related conditions.
|Name||Position||Total Annual Compensation||Year||Percent Change in Compensation|
|CEO and President||$1,635,479||2014||-57.6%|
|CFO and Other Executive Officer||$813,477||2014||-25.4%|
|Chief Medical Officer||$1,709,555||2014||66.9%|
|Chief Scientific Officer||$801,226||2014||-55.2%|
|Agency||Product or Service||Signed Date||Obligation Amount|
|National Institutes of Health||Physical Sciences - Applied Research/Exploratory Development||August 20, 2004||$46.8 million|
|National Institutes of Health||Medical and Surgical Instruments, Equipment and Supplies||June 15, 2003||$57,360|
- Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology)
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
- Commercial Physical Research
|Sales Volume||$109 million|
|Exchange||NASDAQ Global Select Market|
|Bid||5.70 x 100|
|Ask||5.77 x 500|
|Day`s Range||5.69 - 5.84|
|52-Week Range||4.95 - 15.27|
|Average Volume (1M)||759,194|
|Market Cap.||$295.55 Million|
|Last Dividend Amount||0|
|1y Target Price Est.||15.33|
Summary of Form-D Filings
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc. has filed 1 Form Ds since 2008. Of these filings, 1 has been for a unique offering.
- Through these filings, they have raised $78,540,191.
- They have not paid finder`s fees or sales commissions in connection with these offerings.
- They have not used any of the proceeds from its offerings to pay officers or directors.
- The types of securities they have issued are Equity.
- They have relied on the following exemptions in past filings Rule 506.
Analysis of Past Filings
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc. has filed 1 fewer filing compared to an average company in the Biotechnology category.
- They have had about as many unique offerings as an average company in the Biotechnology category.
- The total amount raised they have raised is 2,398% higher than the average for a company in the Biotechnology category.
|Filing Date||Filing Type||Total Offering Amount||Total Amount Raised||Total Remaining For Sale|
|September 21, 2012||New||$78,540,191||$78,540,191||$0|
|Period Ending||Dec. 31, 2015||Sep. 30, 2015||Jun. 30, 2015||Mar. 31, 2015|
|Cost of Revenue||-||-||-||-|
|Selling General and Administrative||9,351||9,754||9,410||8,550|
|Depreciation and Amortization||-||-||-||-|
|Other Operating Expenses||-||-||-||-|
|Total Operating Expenses||48,241||47,483||43,472||96,978|
|Other Income/Expenses Net||-||-||-||-|
|Earnings Before Interest and Taxes||(39,161)||43,260||(38,592)||(92,615)|
|Income Before Tax||(39,335)||43,024||(38,428)||(93,302)|
|Income Tax Expense||(145)||480||-||-|
|Net Income from Continuing Ops||(39,190)||42,544||(38,428)||(93,302)|
|Effect of Accounting Changes||-||-||-||-|
|Preferred Stock and Other Adjustments||-||848||-||-|
|Net Income Applicable to Common Shares||(38,342)||41,696||(38,428)||(93,302)|