Contact Details997 Lenox Dr Ste 100, Lawrenceville, New Jersey, USA 08648-2317
997 Lenox Dr Ste 100, Lawrenceville, New Jersey, USA 08648-2317
Celsion is dedicated to the development and commercialization of oncology drugs including tumor-targeting treatments using focused heat energy in combination with heat activated drug delivery systems. Celsion has research, license or commercialization agreements with leading institutions such as the National Institutes of Health, Duke University Medical Center, University of Hong Kong, North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System.
|Name||Position||Total Annual Compensation||Year||Percent Change in Compensation|
|CEO, Chairman of the Board and President||$1,694,787||2014||77.4%|
|Chief Medical Officer and Vice President||$824,966||2014||69.3%|
|Chief Scientific Officer and Executive VP||$479,348||2014|
|Divisional Senior VP||$805,543||2014||83.0%|
- Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
|Bid||1.52 x 400|
|Ask||1.53 x 3,500|
|Day`s Range||1.49 - 1.55|
|52-Week Range||1.08 - 3.15|
|Average Volume (1M)||52,140|
|Market Cap.||$34.67 Million|
|Last Dividend Amount||0|
|1y Target Price Est.||8.63|
Summary of Form-D Filings
- Celsion Corp has filed 2 Form Ds since 2008. Of these filings, 2 have been for unique offerings.
- Through these filings, they have raised $13,570,000, and reported $0 remaining.
- They have paid finder`s fees totaling 561,750.
- They have not used any of the proceeds from its offerings to pay officers or directors.
- The types of securities they have issued are Equity, Security to be Acquired Upon Exercise of Option, Warrant or Other Right to Acquire Security, and other securities.
- They have relied on the following exemptions in past filings Rule 506(b).
Analysis of Past Filings
- Celsion Corp has filed about as many filings as an average company in the Pharmaceuticals category.
- They have had 1 more unique offering compared to an average company in the Pharmaceuticals category.
- The total amount raised they have raised is 356% higher than the average for a company in the Pharmaceuticals category.
- They have paid 4.1397% in finder`s fees, which is 0.95% more than other companies than the average for a company in the Pharmaceuticals category.
- They have paid in sales commissions, which is than the average for a company in the Pharmaceuticals category.
|Filing Date||Filing Type||Total Offering Amount||Total Amount Raised||Total Remaining For Sale|
|June 08, 2015||New||$5,070,000||$5,070,000||$0|
|June 24, 2014||New||$8,500,000||$8,500,000||$0|
|Period Ending||Dec. 31, 2015||Sep. 30, 2015||Jun. 30, 2015||Mar. 31, 2015|
|Cost of Revenue||-||-||-||-|
|Selling General and Administrative||1,369.5||1,483.7||1,801.8||2,031.8|
|Depreciation and Amortization||-||-||-||-|
|Other Operating Expenses||-||(0.1)||-||-|
|Total Operating Expenses||5,071.9||4,367.1||5,369.5||6,538.2|
|Other Income/Expenses Net||-||-||-||-|
|Earnings Before Interest and Taxes||(4,946.9)||(4,242.1)||(5,244.5)||(6,413.2)|
|Income Before Tax||(5,513.9)||(4,267.4)||(5,674.7)||(7,005.1)|
|Income Tax Expense||-||-||-||-|
|Net Income from Continuing Ops||(5,513.9)||(4,267.4)||(5,674.7)||(7,005.1)|
|Effect of Accounting Changes||-||-||-||-|
|Preferred Stock and Other Adjustments||-||-||-||-|
|Net Income Applicable to Common Shares||(5,513.9)||(4,267.4)||(5,674.7)||(7,005.1)|