Octim Nasal Spray - Instructions for Use
|Condition:||Thrombocytopathy, Von Willebrand's Disease|
|Form:||Nasal suppositories, Spray|
|Ingredients:||desmopressin acetate, sodium chloride, citric acid monohydrate, disodium phosphate dihydrate, benzalkonium chloride soln 50%, purified water|
It is important to use your medicine as directed by your doctor. The pharmacy label on the bottle will tell you when to use your medicine and how much to use. If it does not, or you are not sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
How to Use Octim Nasal Spray
- Remove the protective cap.
- When first used, press the spray several times until a consistent, fine spray is seen.
- Ensure that the dip-tube is in the liquid when using Octim Nasal Spray. With your head tilted slightly back, place the nozzle just inside your nostril.
- Hold your breath (DO NOT SNIFF) and press the spray once.
- Repeat this procedure using alternate nostrils until the prescribed dose has been given.
- Replace the protective cap after use.
- Do not store above 25°C. Keep vial in the outer carton in order to protect it from light. Do not freeze.
- If the spray is not used within 7 days of the previous dose, press the spray at least once, until a consistent, fine spray is seen.