Nupercainal Ointment - Consumer Medicine Information
|Manufacture:||Ducere Pharma, LLC|
|Condition:||Anal Itching, Burns, External, Hemorrhoids, Local Anesthesia|
|Form:||Cream, gel, liniment or balm, lotion, ointment, etc|
|Ingredients:||dibucaine, acetone sodium bisulfite, lanolin, light mineral oil, purified water, white petrolatum|
- temporarily relieves pain and itching due to hemorrhoids or other anorectal disorders
For external use only
- certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product. If the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, bleeding or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and ask a doctor.
Do not Use
- in or near the eyes
- in children under 2 years of age
When Using This Product
- do not use more than directed unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop Use and Ask a Doctor If
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: if possible, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying.
- apply externally to the affected area up to 3 or 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
acetone sodium bisulfite, lanolin, light mineral oil, purified water, white petrolatum