Isopto Tears - Consumer Medicine Information
|Condition:||Dry Eye (Eye Dryness/Redness)|
|Form:||Liquid solution, Eye drops (ophthalmic)|
|Ingredients:||Hypromellose 2910 (4000 Mpa.s), Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Dibasic, Sodium Phosphate, Monobasic, Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate|
OTC - Active Ingredient Section
Hypromellose 2910 0.5%
OTC - Purpose Section
Indications & Usage Section
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- For use as a protectant against further irritation.
For external use only
Do not use
- if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.
OTC - When Using Section
When Using this Product
- Remove contact lenses before using.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after each use.
OTC - Stop Use Section
Stop Use and Ask a Doctor If
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- you experience continued redness or irritation
- the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
OTC - Keep out of Reach of Children Section
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration Section
- instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store at room temperature.
Inactive Ingredient Section
Benzalkonium chloride 0.01% as preservative, dibasic sodium phosphate, monobasic sodium phosphate, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium citrate.