Doans Pain Relieving - Consumer Medicine Information
|Manufacture:||Ducere Pharma, LLC|
|Ingredients:||lidocaine, menthol, benzyl alcohol, carbomer, lecithin, propylene glycol, purified water, tocopheryl acetate|
|Lidocaine 4% w/w||Topical Anesthetic|
|Menthol 1%||Topical Analgesic|
For the temporary relief of pain
For external use only
Do Not Use
- if you have had an allergic reaction to lidocaine, or other local anesthetics
- over a large area of the body, or on cut, irritated, punctured, blistered, or swollen skin
- for more than one week without consulting a doctor
When Using This Product
use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton. Keep this carton for important information.
avoid contact with eyes
do not bandage or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use wash hands after applying
Stop Use and Ask a Doctor If
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Store out of reach of children and pets .
Dispose of product out of the reach of children and pets . If swallowed, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and Children Over 12 Years
- apply a thin layer to affected area every 6 to 8 hours
- do not exceed 3 applications in a 24 hour period
Children 12 Years and Younger
ask a doctor
Store at controlled room temperature 20-25 C (66-78 F). Child resistant packaging. Close cap tightly between uses.
benzyl alcohol, carbomer, lecithin, propylene glycol, purified water, tocopheryl acetate
Questions or Comments
Ducere Pharma, LLC, New Hope, PA 18938 USA