Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution 0.083% – Instructions For Use
|Manufacture:||Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Allergan)|
|Form:||Liquid solution, Nebulizer|
|Ingredients:||albuterol sulfate, sodium chloride, sulfuric acid|
(*Potency expressed as albuterol)
Note: This is a unit-dose vial. No dilution is required. Read complete instructions carefully before using.
- Twist open the top of one vial and squeeze the contents into the nebulizer reservoir (Figure 1).
- Connect the nebulizer reservoir to the mouthpiece or face mask (Figure 2).
- Connect the nebulizer to the compressor.
- Sit in a comfortable, upright position; place the mouthpiece in your mouth (Figure 3) (or put on the face mask); and turn on the compressor.
- Breathe as calmly, deeply, and evenly as possible until no more mist is formed in the nebulizer chamber (about 5-15 minutes). At this point, the treatment is finished.
- Clean the nebulizer (see manufacturer’s instructions).
Note: Use only as directed by your physician. More frequent administration or higher doses are not recommended.
Store between 2°-25°C (36°-77°F).